What does this role involve?
This role exists is to ensure that W360 Group achieves or exceeds its revenue and profitability target for SMB and enterprise sales. The Account Executive/Manager is responsible for effective client servicing and management among their assigned accounts to maximize client retention and revenue generation. The Account Executive/Manager will also be responsible for collaborating with the sales and operations team to ensure timely and effective delivery of their clients’ campaigns.
- Working with the clients, sales team and operations teams to drive effective and timely activation and delivery of clients’ campaign
- Working with internal team and clients to provide timely and effective launch of digital marketing campaigns
- Supporting the marketing operations team to monitor the campaign performance
- Perform campaign reviews with client on their campaign performance
- Client retention and up-selling through effective account servicing
- Support client servicing across all assigned accounts to maximize client retention
- Responding in a timely fashion to clients on their enquiries
- Facilitating for effective and timely resolution of clients’ issues and requests
- Up-selling & cross-selling : identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross selling into other marketing services among assigned account
What are we looking for?
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and a genuine desire to learn
- Analytical with strong project management skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Experience in media/ marketing/ advertising