PSG GRANT For Digital Marketing Solutions
Save Up To 50% On Your Digital Marketing With PSG (Productivity Solutions Grant)
Strengthen your online presence and grow your business with effective digital marketing solutions. Eligible companies can look to PSG to help defray up to 50% of the cost of pre-scoped digital marketing solutions by pre-approved PSG vendors for digital marketing.
Check Your Eligibility Now!
What is the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG GRANT)?
There are more than 100 government schemes available in Singapore to support your business, and the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG grant Singapore) is one of them. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) looks to assist companies looking to embark/ continue their digitization and productivity upgrading efforts with the deployment of pre-scoped IT solutions, equipment, and consultancy services. All government grants for businesses are hosted on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) so that you can apply, manage, and track your grants with ease.
PSG was launched in April 2018 to help businesses improve their business processes and operations with the adoption of technology. It provides funding support for both sector-specific solutions and generic solutions. Sector-specific solutions are intended for companies within a specific vertical such as education, logistics, retail and travel agents. Generic solutions can be used for businesses across various verticals and sectors to raise companies’ productivity.
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) For Digital Marketing
In October 2021, digital marketing solutions were included under the PSG Singapore.
With this new inclusion, local small and medium businesses will receive funding to build and strengthen their online presence. Eligible businesses can have their digital marketing solutions costs defrayed by up to 50%.
W360 Group is a PSG pre-approved vendor for digital marketing solutions, and you can leverage our pre-scoped PSG digital marketing solutions to acquire new market growth and opportunities. Read more about our PSG-supported digital marketing solutions.
What is the maximum funding support for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG Grant)?
From 1 April 2023 onwards, the PSG grant Singapore provides funding support for up to 50% of the qualifying cost of pre-approved solutions.
Each eligible business has an annual grant limit of SGD30,000 per financial year (ending 31 March) with Productivity Solutions Grant Enterprise Singapore. This annual grant cap will be refreshed at the start of the next financial year.
Eligibility For Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
You are eligible for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG Singapore) if:
- Your business is registered and operating in Singapore
- Your company does not fall under these categories:
- Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organization (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries.
- Your business has a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
- If your company belongs to a Corporate Group*, your Company Group’s annual sales turnover should be not more than S$100 million, OR Company Group employment size should be no more than 200 employees
- Purchase/lease/subscribe the IT solution(s) or equipment(s) to be used in Singapore.
* A corporate group is made up of the applicant, holding companies owning ≥ 50% of the applicant, and subsidiaries that the applicant owns ≥ 50% of.
SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
The cost of the pre-scoped IT solutions, equipment, and consultancy services (including digital marketing solutions) supported by the PSG can be further defrayed with the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit for eligible employers.
The SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) aims to encourage employers to invest in enterprise transformation and the capabilities of their employees. Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes. Businesses can only use up to S$7,000 of the credit for enterprise transformation, but there is no limit on the amount that can be used for workforce transformation.
You can log into the Business Grants Portal (BGP) to check if you are eligible for SFEC and also the total remaining credit to date.
Accessing your SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) details via the Business Grants Portal (BGP)
Eligibility For SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
Eligible employers have been qualified for SFEC over 5 qualifying periods. The table below illustrates the qualifying periods and the eligibility criteria for each qualifying period.
|SFEC (Budget 2020)
|Employers must meet the following conditions over any of the qualifying periods:
|SFEC Expansion (Budget 2022)
|1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021
|Employers must meet the following conditions over the qualifying period:
Tap Into PSG To Go Digital Today!
The pandemic has adversely impacted many people and businesses. The abrupt tightening measures to combat the wave of infections had been disruptive and made business operations unpredictable. Brick-and-mortar stores and businesses that have not gone digital, suffered greater negative business impacts in these difficult times and the pandemic has incapacitated many businesses across the world. Digitalization for companies is crucial for survival and is essential to building a more resilient business to tide through unpredictable and challenging times.
Going digital need not be complicated or expensive. With the expansion of PSG to include digital marketing, you can leverage PSG for digital marketing to build and strengthen your online presence and grow your business.
W360 Group is a pre-approved PSG digital marketing vendor, and you can leverage our pre-scoped PSG digital marketing solutions to save up to 50% of your digital marketing cost. We provide:
- Comprehensive digital marketing needs analysis
- Effective digital marketing strategy development
- Engaging digital assets and content creation
- Performance-driven digital marketing campaign development, management & optimization
- Insightful digital marketing reports and reviews
- Timely and professional digital marketing support
Pre-approved Vendor For PSG Digital Marketing | W360 Group
The pandemic is a catalyst for the shift towards all things digital. And there is no better time to embark on your digital journey than now when you can tap into funding for digital marketing through a PSG approved vendor . As a digital marketing agency that loves All Things Digital and is really Awesome at Everything Digital, we deliver effective digital campaigns for you with our digital marketing proficiency, extensive experience, and robust marketing technologies and platforms.
W360 Group is a pre-approved vendor for PSG digital marketing and we have a diversified portfolio of satisfied clients who have continued to grow in line with our reputation for delivering world-class digital solutions. Always aligned with our client’s interests and goals, we undertake a customized and performance-driven approach to enable businesses to maximize their digital marketing performance and ROI. We are equipped with the best digital marketing packages in Singapore to drive your business forward.
Join Our Happy & Satisfied Clients
I have been with W360 for more than 3 years. I engaged Karin to handle my digital marketing, such as Google Pay-Per-Click
and SEO service. Karin frequently comes over for quarterly reviews with new ideas and suggestions to improve my business. It has been a wonderful experience with her.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We partnered with W360 to expand our reach to customers through SEM. The process was easy and our business enquiries have seen an improvement. The W360 team also provides great support whether it comes to helping in analyzing/managing our SEM budget or if there are any issues with our website. Our business manager also provides key insights into the best strategies for our industry as an accounting firm and is constantly looking for ways to help us expand further. Great job!
Thong & Lin
W360 Group has been managing my small business’ SEM campaign, which delivers results. My client base has increased since I started using their service. I highly recommend them for their professionalism!
Cosy Little Pets Corner
W360 has been managing my search campaign for many years. They have a good understanding of my marketing needs and have been very responsive to my - ad-hoc requests. Thank you for the partnership to help grow my business.
PSG Digital Marketing Application, Approval & Claim Process
Connect with our qualified Business Consultant
We will check your business’ eligibility for PSG Digital Marketing
The Business Consultant will perform a business needs analysis and provide recommendations on the most optimal digital marketing solutions for you
As a PSG pre-approved vendor for digital marketing, we will provide a quotation for the selected digital marketing solution
Our Business Consultant will advise you of the necessary documents and process to facilitate your application for the PSG Digital Marketing Solutions
Log into the Business Grants Portal (BGP) with your CorpPass to submit your PSG Grant application
Upon approval of your PSG application by Enterprise Singapore, log into the Business Grants Portal (BGP) with your CorpPass to accept the Letter Of Offer
Our experienced and qualified digital marketing team will work with you to execute the digital marketing solution
Upon the delivery of the digital marketing solution, our Business Consultant will perform a final digital marketing campaign review, handover all necessary digital assets and access, and prepare a final report to facilitate your PSG claim
Log into the Business Grants Portal (BGP) to submit your claim
Claim disbursement can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to process
Required Documents For Application For Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) For Digital Marketing:
- Company’s Financial Statements
- Company financial statements (FS) for the past 3 years must be submitted.
- For newly incorporated companies (i.e. < 1 year), you may attach other relevant supporting documents such as: to-date unaudited financial statements or management accounts endorsed by the company’s shareholder/director stated in ACRA.
- ACRA Bizfile
- Vendor Quotation. Quotation for a pre-scoped solution of your choice from a PSG pre-approved vendor. Please also take note of the following when preparing the quotation:
- The Grant Applicant must not have made any payments or deposits prior to application.
- The quotation must be addressed to the grant applicant’s registered company name as per the company’s ACRA Bizfile. Short-form and/or other names will not be accepted. E.g. If the registered company is ABC Global Pte Ltd, ABC Global (without ‘Pte Ltd’) will not be accepted.
PSG GRANT Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-approved vendors for PSG are assessed by IMDA on their capability and capacity. Their pre-approved solutions are appraised to be effective, market-tested, cost-effective, and meet the requirements of the target industries. W360 Group is a pre-approved PSG vendor for digital marketing solutions with a proven track record in building digital success for businesses across Asia.
Please ensure you have:
- A quotation from the pre-approved vendor of your choice
- Past 3 years’ Financial Statements
- ACRA Business File
As a pre-approved PSG vendor for digital marketing, our friendly Business Consultant will assist and support you from consultation to application and claim.
Eligible businesses will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives (including PSG), over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
- The company has purchased the IT solutions/ equipment/ consultancy services, or digital marketing solutions approved in the application.
- The company has used the solution (in the case of PSG digital marketing solutions, the digital marketing campaigns must be completed).
- The company has all the required documentation.
- Signed quotation with the pre-approved solution as per the application
- An invoice for the purchased solution
- Payment receipt of the purchased solution
- Bank statement showing the payment(s) made for the purchased solution
- Usage Report